We Set the Standard
- We identify, and avoid or mitigate, Organizational Conflicts of Interest (OCI) by screening new business opportunities appropriately.
- We abide by OCI restrictions.
Why We Do It
Early identification and timely communication of potential conflicts of this nature:
- Builds customer trust.
- Reinforces our intention to conduct business with integrity.
- Allows Lockheed Martin to continue to participate in new business opportunities.
- Prevents disqualification and loss of business.
What is an OCI?
An OCI could occur if Lockheed Martin is unable or potentially unable to render impartial assistance, service or advice to a customer. The rules are intended to prevent both unfair competitive advantage and conflicting roles that might bias a company's judgment.