We Set the Standard
- We prohibit possession, use, sale, manufacture, transfer, trafficking in or being under the influence of illegal drugs, and abuse of legal drugs, in the workplace or when performing business on behalf of the Corporation.
- We prohibit being under the influence of alcohol in the workplace or when performing business on behalf of the Corporation.
- As a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin must maintain a drug-free workplace. State and local initiatives legalizing marijuana for medical or recreational purposes do not change this requirement.
- Our premises are tobacco-free and .
Why We Do It
- Health and wellness initiatives support a productive work environment. We follow the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988 and equivalent acts in the other countries where we operate.
- Using an illegal substance can negatively impact your ability to perform safely, be productive and obtain or maintain a security clearance or continued employment.