We Set the Standard
- Understand and follow the labor recording policies and procedures at your work location.
- Properly account for all costs including labor, travel, material and other .
- Never misrepresent facts or falsify records.
Why We Do It
It is a violation of policy, and in some cases the law, to knowingly:
- Mischarge or falsify timekeeping records
- Incorrectly charge an account or cost objective
- Approve mischarging
- Shift costs to improper accounts
All business transactions must be promptly and entered in our books and business records.
Our customers expect us to ensure the integrity of our records.