We Set the Standard
- We do not engage with third parties to conduct business in a manner that is contrary to law or to our policies or that would circumvent our values and principles. Consultants, representatives and third parties must certify that they will comply with the Corporation's requirements for doing business on its behalf.
- We are accountable for the actions undertaken on our behalf by third parties.
Actions we prohibit include:
- Offering or paying or receiving bribes or kickbacks
- Engaging in industrial espionage
- Obtaining the sensitive, proprietary or classified data of a third party without authority
- Improperly gaining inside information or influence
Why We Do It
- The decisions and actions of third parties who conduct business on our behalf impact our Corporation's reputation and may result in criminal or civil liability for the Corporation.
Seek advice from Consultant Services prior to engaging an international or domestic consultant.