We Set the Standard
- Our Code applies to all Lockheed Martin employees, members of the
Board of Directors, consultants, contract laborers and other agents when they represent or act for the Corporation.*
- We require you to perform your duties in compliance with our Code and policies as well as conduct yourself in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Leaders have a special obligation to be aware of actions that could influence employees to act in a way that is contrary to our ethical standards set forth in our Code.
Why We Do It
- We follow both the letter and the spirit of the laws and regulations that govern our business and the countries in which we operate.
of the Code for executive officers or members of the Board of Directors may be made only by the Board or a Board committee and must be promptly disclosed to our stockholders.
Responding to Investigations and Legal Action:
You are required to cooperate in
- You must notify the Ethics Office, Legal Department or Industrial Security if you learn that a government agency or any third party is conducting an investigation or asking for information pertaining to a suspected violation of law.
Upholding our values and this Code may require more than mere compliance with laws and regulations.